Stand with us for Tara

Posted Aug 31st 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


Dear %%firstname%%,
%%detect_both%%
 
You are currently subscribed to %%list.name%% as: %%emailaddr%%
Add %%merge inmail_.hdrfromspc_%% to your email address book to ensure delivery.
Forward to a Friend  |  Manage Subscription  |   Subscribe  |   Unsubscribe

Read More
 

Stand with us for Tara

Posted Aug 31st 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


Dear %%firstname%%,
%%detect_both%%
 
You are currently subscribed to %%list.name%% as: %%emailaddr%%
Add %%merge inmail_.hdrfromspc_%% to your email address book to ensure delivery.
Forward to a Friend  |  Manage Subscription  |   Subscribe  |   Unsubscribe

Read More
 

Please Pray For Tara

Posted Aug 31st 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


Dear %%firstname%%,
Allan wrote:
 
Dear Friends my friend Pamela Sue called me tonight with an urgent prayer request for the daughter of her good friend Juli'e's daughter Tara.  Doctors have induced llabor so that Tara will give birth to a healthy child. Please pray for the safety and well being of Tara and her child. Thank you for being prayer warriors at this time and please tell your friends to prat for Tara as well. The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous...

Read More
 

Up date and prayer needed

Posted Aug 25th 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


Dear %%firstname%%,
Hi Arlene I bought Eve home Thursday and I have a nurse and a physical therapist coming over twice a week to check her vitals and move her legs, she is still having pain in her hip and taking norco to help but it has side affects which causes her to throw up and so she’s taking meds for that to,I tried to get someone to stay with her Sunday so I could go to church but all her...

Read More
 

Miracle in the House Hallelujah

Posted Aug 25th 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


Dear %%firstname%%,
Denise wrote:
 
Thanks for your prayers for my cousin Eric, who was on life support in Florida. A 30% chance of survival has now increased to 70%. Finally, he's responding to antibiotics. Organs now functioning and vitals are good! Even the doctor has labeled it a miracle! PRAISE GOD. HALLELUJAH!
 
Lord we Praise you! Hallelujah King of Kings and Lord of all Lords!
To you belongs all the  honor, glory, and praise! There is no one like you Jesus we. Worship you...

Read More
 

This family needs our prayers

Posted Aug 11th 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


Please agree with me for this couple, I actually led this lady to the Lord. Her and her husband both are Christians and I know he knows better. He’s a good man but let satan make him fall. They have 2 beautiful children, a girl 3 years and a boy just months old named after his dad. 
I believe they both love each other. Please agree with us for this family. God is able to repair what the enemy has come...

Read More
 

This Family needs our prayers

Posted Aug 11th 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


Dear %%Please agree with me for this couple, I actually led this lady to the Lord. Her and her husband both are Christians and I know he knows better. He’s a good man but let satan make him fall. They have 2 beautiful children, a girl 3 years and a boy just months old named after his dad. 
I believe they both love each other. Please agree with us for this family. God is able to repair what the enemy has...

Read More
 

Up date on

Posted Aug 11th 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


Dear %%firstname%%,
%%detect_both%%
 
You are currently subscribed to %%list.name%% as: %%emailaddr%%
Add %%merge inmail_.hdrfromspc_%% to your email address book to ensure delivery.
Forward to a Friend  |  Manage Subscription  |   Subscribe  |   Unsubscribe

Read More
 

Up date on Eve & Jim

Posted Aug 9th 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


Dear %%firstname%%,
%%detect_both%%
 
You are currently subscribed to %%list.name%% as: %%emailaddr%%
Add %%merge inmail_.hdrfromspc_%% to your email address book to ensure delivery.
Forward to a Friend  |  Manage Subscription  |   Subscribe  |   Unsubscribe

Read More
 

Urgent Eve update

Posted Aug 2nd 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


My friend Jim text me yesterday on my way to work. I work the second shift it’s very hard for me to get on here and send out prayer request when they come in but I try my best anyway.
Please agree with us for Eve and Jim he’s going through a terrible time I know he feels all alone he has his church too, thank God!
Jim wrote:
I’m at Edwards hospital now Eve fell down on her left hip and is...

Read More
 

Praise, Praise, Praise

Posted Jul 3rd 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


I talk to my friend Jim briefly in a text and asked him how things were going?
Jim wrote:
I have eve going to rehab three days a week and she’s improving physically and voice,thank you for the prayers.
Hallelujah to the King of Kings and Lord of all lords, there is no one like you Jesus! How we praise you and thank you Lord for everything your doing in Jim & Eves life.
You Lord are the GREAT Physician no one can do...

Read More
 

Praise you, praise you Jesus

Posted Jul 3rd 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


Dear %%firstname%%,
%%detect_both%%
 
You are currently subscribed to %%list.name%% as: %%emailaddr%%
Add %%merge inmail_.hdrfromspc_%% to your email address book to ensure delivery.
Forward to a Friend  |  Manage Subscription  |   Subscribe  |   Unsubscribe

Read More
 

Two updates and 2 Praise reports

Posted Jul 2nd 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


Good morning prayer partners,
This is updates on Julie and that young lady we prayed for both of them!
Julie had her surgery the heart valve replacement praising God that she came through just fine she’s walking around the hospital wanting to go home no doubt. We’re  praising you Jesus thank you Lord!
And the young lady had her surgery successfully yesterday no complications nothing wrong I’m not sure if she’s home yet or not but we’re praising God for two answers to...

Read More
 

Up date on Julie

Posted Jun 27th 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


This in from Julie she wrote:
I have no arteries blocked so no bypass needed just the valve replacement. I will get a call on Thursday with exact time I need to be at hospital on Friday. I know I will need to be there bright and early on Friday.
Lord we praise you and thank you that there’s no blockage hallelujah to the King of kings and Lord of lords.  We worship you and praise you Lord for this good report.
Julie,...

Read More
 

Stand with us for this young Lady

Posted Jun 26th 2019, 12:00 by Sunlite Radio on Christian Living


There’s a young lady I know who remain nameless who’s having a lot of pain female related. She was going for injections for pain regularly and was on pain meds because she has what’s called flat veins  and it’s hard to give her injections.  Recently they took her off pain meds knowing how badly she needed them. She’s going for Surgery July 1st. And really needs our prayers.
Lord we praise you for who you are, Hallelujah to the King of Kings and...

Read More