Are You Mission Ready?
Friday, May 1, 2009
You have a mission coming up. God has something planned for you to do. He is calling up the reserve Army. Have you stayed prepared? Are you ready to go out in Jesus name? Have you completed some previous assignments? Now is the time for this next one to begin.
Are you mission ready to obey the Lord? Do you have the habit of following His orders? Does He know that you will always do what He told you to do?
Consider the story of Paul when he was blinded on his way? The Lord spoke to Ananias telling him… (Act 9:11) And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth, (Act 9:12) And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight. I want to point out to you when it came time to give someone a mission the Lord picked one who was tuned in to Him and made it a practice to be obedient. He knew that he could count on Ananias to do what He said. Ananias was well aware of all the persecution that Saul had been doing to the church. But he obeyed God.
Can you answer these questions? Are you ready to go into active duty? He is ready for you. Keep your heart. He is opening the door that no man can shut. Can you pass this preparedness check up?
1. Do you seek God regularly? (Jer 29:13) And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. (Jer 29:14) And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.
2. Are you listening for God’s instruction? Do you have an ear inclined to hear what God is saying to the body? (1Sa 3:8) And the LORD called Samuel again the third time. And he arose and went to Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou didst call me. And Eli perceived that the LORD had called the child. (1Sa 3:9) Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, LORD; for thy servant heareth. So Samuel went and lay down in his place. (1Sa 3:10) And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.
3. Do you make it a practice to obey when God gives you instructions? (2Co 10:15) Not boasting of things without our measure, that is, of other men's labours; but having hope, when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly. Every time that you obey God, your faith to hear more instruction will grow.
4. Do you guard your heart; keeping it with all diligence continually? Are you careful of the input that goes into your mind and heart? (Pro 4:23) Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
5. Do you pray continually? (1Th 5:17) Pray without ceasing.
6. Do you give thanks in everything or are you a complainer? You can see the example of what happens to complainers in the story of when the children of Israel had to wait forty days in the wilderness while Moses was seeking God (Exodus 32). Being impatient with God they showed themselves to be complainers. They were swallowed up in the wilderness. They forfeited the promise land. Their children were the ones who got to go in. I don’t know about you, but I sure didn’t work and wait this long to lose the blessings now. (1Th 5:18) In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
7. Do you live in Christ and He in you? Is the “in Christ” lifestyle your lifestyle? (Joh 15:7) If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8. Have you washed your mind in the word of God regularly so that you can know what is from God and what is not? Do you do it all the time? Faith comes from hearing the word, not just for having heard (Romans 10:17). (Rom 12:2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. When you meditate in His Word and in His life, the world just won’t fit anymore.
9. Do you continue to prove to be His disciple by continuing in His Word? (Joh 8:31) Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed.
We are coming into a new season of miracles. This is near to the last season. This is what you have been waiting for. Are you ready for God to use you? It is time. He is moving by His Spirit.
(2Ti 4:2) Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
(1Pe 3:15) But sanctify (sanctify=to dedicate or consecrate) the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
(Joe 2:25) And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
(Joe 2:26) And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
(Joe 2:27) And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
(Joe 2:28) And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
(Joe 2:29) And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
(Joe 2:30) And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
(Joe 2:31) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
(Joe 2:32) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Prophetess Frances Lloyd
SPECIAL SPRING E-BOOK OFFER!
Request our free E-Book, “DAILY GOLDEN FOOTPRINTS STORY” with any offering. This is a book of testimonies of the miracles in and through the life of Prophetess Frances Lloyd.
As of the 1st of May, we will also offer our book “CALLING ALL PROPHETS” with any offering. This is a teaching aide all about the office and gift of prophecy for the 21st Century Prophetic ministry.