A Tsunami of God’s Glory is Coming!
“Deep calls to deep at the sound of Thy waterfalls; All Thy breakers and Thy waves have rolled over me.” Psalm 42:7 NASB emphases added.
The deep waters of the Lord’s glory overcomes everyone who passionately pursues God as creator, [awesome respect for God our maker of heaven and earth], but also presses further to accept Him as Father through receiving His perfect sacrifice, Jesus Christ, to be our Savior and our Lord of all our life. We must pursue Jesus to have this Glory of God’s goodness overwhelm us no matter the setting our natural view. If we obey the voices of God’s Prophets, then we will survive. Otherwise the glory cloud that would protect us, offering directions and covering, will also consume us completely! God will have a people who will worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. God is truth, God is justice and God is love.
Yes, the mantle of God’s glory must become our salvation in this time of unrest, but it can also become the power that crushes the man in the mantle as well as the enemy. If we obey, if we pray, if we humbly posture ourselves through shouts of victorious praise and worship, then the Lord will hear our words reminding Him of His covenants, and this will indeed save our land. We must stay under the “canopy” of God’s glory mantle and indeed follow the “spiritual authority” from God or what was meant to destroy our enemy will destroy the “man or person.” [Carnality, passion for flesh over God].
Our nation is in one of the most critical times in all of its history, yet we must now pursue the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel [Jacob] as never before.
When this Psalm was first released, I feel as most commentators agree that Psalm 42, 43 and 88 all were involving the central recurring theme found in Psalm 42:5:
“Why am I discouraged? Why so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again-- my Savior..” Psalm 42:5 NASB emphases added.
This is the first of 11 psalms in which reference is made to the "sons of Korah" as noted in the superscriptions to Psalm 44-49; 84; 85; 87; 88. The "sons of Korah" were of the tribe of Levi, descendants of Korah, the conspirator against Moses and Aaron who was swallowed up by the earth because of his rebellion [Numbers 16; 1 Chronicles 6:16-48].
His sons, however, were spared this humiliating judgment, [Num. 26:11]. The "sons of Korah" later constituted a group of prominent Levitical singers, especially during the days of David and Solomon. Therefore, I believe God, through King David, wrote this and he ordered the Korahites to sing Psalms for God’s victory to be initiated for Israel.
Many bible scholars differ as to whether "sons of Korah" denotes authorship or refers to the musical rendering of the psalms.
I agree wholeheartedly with the latter reasoning which is more probable for two reasons:
1) Normally authorship has reference to an individual and not a group; to take it otherwise would involve dual authorship for Psalm 88. That Psalm 42 and 43 might have originally been one poem is suggested by the presence of a recurring theme in both psalms (Psalm 42:5, 11; Psalm 43:5), and secondly,
2) By the fact that no superscription is attached to Ps. 43. These two psalms comprise the prayer of a believer who wrestled and struggled with doubt and depression, but finally rested his case with God.
This is a group of organized, appointed Levitical worshippers whose assignment from their King [David], was to sing praises and offer up worship before the King’s court on earth, [David’s throne] unto the King of Kings, Jehovah God’s throne, as the key to turning back enemies and saving lands!
God inhabits the Courts of His Praise!
When we view this as how King David approached a natural view of what could be a “national disaster,” He was reminded as the Korahites sang and offered Praise and Worship that “Deep calls unto Deep,” as the very Tsunami of God’s glory overwhelms His own consuming our fleshly ability to accomplish anything! We must get this process!
Yes, now more than ever, we must put our trust in the God who answers by fire, the God who overshadows us by His wings, and turn this nation around! Put the true praise and worshippers up front, because that is just the way God calls His own people today—especially in this nation! Let the worshippers arise! Let the sons and the daughters sing!
Our backdrop is about as bad as it gets in the natural view, but it is in this kind of setting God has a plan to begin today, yes on 09-09-09 the Tsunami of His Glory to overcome us across this land! A true Glory Tsunami is beginning today, this day of 09-09-09, the triple measure of the Fullness of His Blessings is overwhelming us now! Deep is calling unto deep! Get completely submerged in the River of His Anointing! Let the old flesh man die!
Get the Prophetic 20/20 Vision-Put the worshippers of God out front!
“Early the next morning the army of Judah went out into the wilderness of Tekoa. On the way Jehoshaphat stopped and said, "Listen to me, all you people of Judah and Jerusalem! Believe in the LORD your God, and you will be able to stand firm. Believe in his prophets, and you will succeed."
My fellow saints of God, this is not a season of Prophetic Doom, but Prophetic Zoom!
As we “zoom” off into the glory presence of God, through prophetic praise and worship, it will be the seeking of the Savior and Lord, and not the answers to carnally viewed problems that will bring the victory! We must now turn to the Author and Finisher of our Faith, Almighty God and Father, yet also hear the true Prophets of God and succeed!
As the battle lines have been clearly defined before the People of God, the enemy has come in like a raging rogue river to destroy our faith, but as we remember the settings for Jehoshaphat, we will view our answer is in the pursuit of the Creator, not the creature!
· Like King David, like Jehoshaphat, and others, we must put the Lion of the Tribe of Judah up front through continual fasting, praise and worship. As this is placed in front of the Army of God [His Saints], we will note the looming natural view before our eyes became absorbed with crystal clear “20/20 Prophetic Glory Vision” during Shouts of Glorious Praise and Worship unto the God of our Salvation!
Did this cause the problems before King Jehoshaphat to disappear?
No, but the decree King Jehoshaphat made to proclaim a national fast accompanied with relentless Praise and Worship from the Tribe of Judah marching before the enemy was the key that released the Angel Army of God on their adversary!
“Jehoshaphat was alarmed by this news and sought the LORD for guidance. He also gave orders that everyone throughout Judah should observe a fast.” 2 Chronicles 20:3
As we become desperate to actually fast and worship, not become “downcast oh my soul,” then we can have the victory the way God orders. Fasting does not seem to be accompanied with Shouts of Praise and Worship in Victorious settings, yet this is the Key that worked! Why be “sullen and depressed” as the fast is unto the Lord, not unto flesh!
If we as a nation want to really have our national spiritual enemies defeated, then we will again begin to follow this pattern established with King David, King Jehoshaphat and others throughout the bible, to believe in the Lord, obey the voice of God’s true prophets and proclaim a national time of fasting, proclaim the prophetic words of God through worshipping and praising of God’s Word into the enemy’s face!
Shout unto God with a Voice of Triumph!
2 Chronicles 20:21-24:
“And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the LORD, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the LORD; for his mercy endureth for ever.
22 And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.
23 For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another.
24 And when Judah came toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped.” KJV emphases added.
Humility prayer before God reminding Him of His Word!
When we are in a found in a national crises the time to view the problem must be overwhelmed as the Deep Seas of God’s Glory presence. This is released by humble prayer that reminds our God of the settings and how He has always taken care of those who depend upon Him knowing He will honor His Word! Prayer and fasting combined with the True Worshippers before the Lord is our national key to turn our enemies at the gate! Note the actions of King Jehoshaphat at ominous setting about to unfold before them:
“He prayed, "O LORD, God of our ancestors, you alone are the God who is in heaven. You are ruler of all the kingdoms of the earth. You are powerful and mighty; no one can stand against you!
7) O our God, did you not drive out those who lived in this land when your people arrived? And did you not give this land forever to the descendants of your friend Abraham?
8) Your people settled here and built this Temple for you.
9) They said, 'Whenever we are faced with any calamity such as war, disease, or famine, we can come to stand in your presence before this Temple where your name is honored. We can cry out to you to save us, and you will hear us and rescue us.'
10) "And now see what the armies of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir are doing. You would not let our ancestors invade those nations when Israel left Egypt, so they went around them and did not destroy them.
11) Now see how they reward us! For they have come to throw us out of your land, which you gave us as an inheritance.
12) O our God, won't you stop them? We are powerless against this mighty army that is about to attack us. We do not know what to do, but we are looking to you for help."
13) As all the men of Judah stood before the LORD with their little ones, wives, and children,
14) the Spirit of the LORD came upon one of the men standing there. His name was Jahaziel son of Zechariah, son of Benaiah, son of Jeiel, son of Mattaniah, a Levite who was a descendant of Asaph.
15) He said, "Listen, King Jehoshaphat! Listen, all you people of Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid! Don't be discouraged by this mighty army, for the battle is not yours, but God's.
16) Tomorrow, march out against them. You will find them coming up through the ascent of Ziz at the end of the valley that opens into the wilderness of Jeruel.
17) But you will not even need to fight. Take your positions; then stand still and watch the Lord's victory. He is with you, O people of Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid or discouraged. Go out there tomorrow, for the LORD is with you!"
18) Then King Jehoshaphat bowed down with his face to the ground. And all the people of Judah and Jerusalem did the same, worshiping the LORD.
19) Then the Levites from the clans of Kohath and Korah stood to praise the LORD, the God of Israel, with a very loud shout.” 2 Chronicles 20:1-19 NLT emphases added.
As this was positioned through humility before God, recognizing Jehovah Shammah, the God that is here—the God that is there—the battle was then God’s way in the Spirit, not in the flesh. God has plenty of heavenly hosts just awaiting our position become aligned with the words of His servants the prophets—act upon that Word and see the Most High God defeat all enemies before your eyes!
When we review this setting, it will give us the real keys to winning our national disaster that looms before us. We must do as David did, become humbly repentant, posture ourselves as Jehoshaphat to fast, pray and praise, then see the Spirit of the Living God overcome the enemy, turning what is impossible around for a testimony of God’s glory!
Spirit of God raises up a standard against our enemy!
Isaiah prophesied our proper response to intimidating national settings:
“So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.” Isaiah 59:19 KJV emphases added.
God will answer by the same precepts set in motion for His glory cloud to come in and consume our flesh, our views, and our abilities to defeat this enemy. As we relinquish our will and ways to God’s keys, we will see this nation again turn back to the heart of God.
Prophetic Word to our Nation:
[09-09-09 Prophetic Word from John Mark Pool].
God is ready and waiting on a people who founded this great nation to be “One nation, under GOD, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.”
As the Prophetic Word is shouted before the mountains looming in our natural eyes, God releases the glory needed to overcome our enemy, fill our hearts with exuberant faith and trust in the Most High God, and then Sing Praises as Testimony of God’s covenants that are from everlasting to everlasting!