Christ’s Hope International, PRAYER REPORT for APRIL 2010 - UPDATE
*****Day of Prayer and Fasting*****Monday 12 April 2010*****
OUR PRAISE AND PETITION BULLETIN IS THE MOST UP-TO-DATE WAY OF COMMUNICATING OUR MOST RECENT ACTIVITIES; CHALLENGES AND THREATS TO OUR MINISTRY; OPPORTUNITIES FOR MINISTRY AND STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES. AT TIMES, THE LATEST UPDATES IN THIS BULLETIN WILL RECORD CHALLENGES TO AND CHANGES IN MINISTRY WHICH WAS REPORTED IN RECENT QUARTERLY NEWSLETTERS, OTHER COMMUNICATION DOCUMENTS AND REPORTS. WE SHARE THESE CHANGES AS MATTERS FOR URGENT PRAYER OR GRATEFUL PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING.
Christ’s Hope International – UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
* For God's provision for new partners for the Tanzania Education Project. We continue to pray to meet our goal, but are encouraged by those who have been moved to become involved.
* For God's blessings of two new churches opening their doors for Jos to speak in May.
* For the safe return and great reports of the Apex team to Zambia
* Pray for five volunteers leaving in April to serve in Africa. Pray they will be used mightily for God's kingdom, for safety, and for good health.
* Pray for the upcoming USA Country Board of Trustees Meeting and the Christian Leadership Alliance Conference the Board will attend. Pray we will be filled with God’s spirit, unity, and wisdom.
* Prayer for May 7th - World's AIDS Orphan Day we will be promoting in the USA. Pray the media will join us in bringing awareness to the world of the 30 million children orphaned in Sub Sahara Africa, nearly half of them from AIDS.
Christ’s Hope International – CANADA
* The upcoming visit to Canada of the International Director and the International Office Choose to Wait Department Director in May.
* Open doors for them to promote the ministry of Christ’s Hope International on local TV and radio stations while they will be here.
* One of our volunteers who just returned form a wonderful time of ministering in Kenya and the enthusiasm she brought back with her to share what our God is through our staff and volunteers on the ground
* The next Canadian Country Board of Trustees Meeting to be held this month. A date is to be confirmed.
* There are still a few outstanding arrangements to be made and confirmed for Jos and Sylvia’s visit. Do ask the Lord Jesus to open doors for us and that their ministry will be a boost to the communities in which they will be ministering and interest gained in the ministry of Christ’s Hope International - Canada
* How we need to proceed with the development and implementation of the full scope of the Christ’s Hope Mobilization Ministry strategy, without having a fulltime staff person
Christ’s Hope International - ZAMBIA
* The support that we received from the UK board to pay the outstanding arrears for last year
* Continued good health of the staff and volunteers the continued work that is going on in the support groups and for the clients who have given their lives to the Lord and have continued to serve Christ through different denominations
* The commitment of the Peers Educators in the Choose to wait program and the pupils who have given their lives to the Lord this term
* The personal support that has continued coming in for staff
* For the relationship that we are enjoying with the Teams from the Apex Church and the Team of five that visited us recently and they were a source of encouragement to US
* The volunteers in Choose to Wait and Care and Compassion
* The support that we have received for the piggery project that has commenced at Harmony School.
* Financial break through for our rentals and continued smooth running of our programs ;
* Financial breakthrough for continued work at Christ’s Hope Harmony Community School especially for water reticulation, construction of toilets and fencing off the property
* The children and teachers at the school that they may continue to work in harmony
* The support groups that they may continue to work hard and glorify God
* The piggery project that we have started at Harmony Community School will succeed and bring in the proceeds that will help us maintain the school infrastructure.
* The grace of God to continue being poured upon our clients who are on ART so that they may continue to praise Him for each day the passes.